March 25, 2020

HEALTH & SUFFERING PRAYER




Lord, who established your only begotten One as our Savior and who willed that He should be named Jesus,
give me light to to understand the great mystery of the Cross and to gain from it the great fruit of salvation.
There can be no health except in Jesus Christ; his wounds heal all wounds that sins open in souls.
For these I hope for forgiveness, a good death and heaven. Through the Blood of Jesus Christ,
I trust that I may flee the occasions; to overcome temptations, to increase faith, to live in grace, to ignite in me a silent and ardent charity. I wish that every Sign of the Cross be a prayer to my sorrowful Lord to implore this grace.


--Blessed Fr. James Alberione, Brevi Meditazioni
www.tinyurl.com/MediaApostleFilm


No comments:

Post a Comment